Quick Intro


Hey Guys! I'm Jonny, your average makeup addicted 15 year old student.
This is My Blog,

Beauty, At What Benefits?

Enjoy!


Wednesday 15 October 2014

Half Month Favs!


SUP HUMANITY!

How are you guys doing this half month?

So this is my first Half Month Favs, which is where I list out my favourite products from the first half of the month, and this is done in conjunction with my Monthly Favs and Fails, which is done at the end of the month.


So to start off my Favourites for this half month, it is none other than the MAC Pro Longwear Compact Foundation!

So I got this foundation when I was in Schiphol Airport (That's right, Amsterdam!), and that was back in August... and I barely used this foundation. At All.

Recently however, I have been starting to wear heavy foundations as we have been getting into winter and my skin gets really spotty during winter, and I have been using this foundation to oblivion.

It is a cream compact foundation, with a medium to full coverage, and it sets matte. I got it in the shade NC15, and it shows up really pale at first before it oxidises on the skin.


My second favourite for this half month is my Urban Decay Electric Palette!


I already did a blog post on this which you can find here, so I won't ramble on too much. I got this in House Of Fraser at the Urban Decay stand for €45, and IT IS WORTH EVERY CENT!

All the colours are super pigmented, and it is so great for doing a very dramatic eye look, and with Halloween just around the corner, I have high expectations for this palette! No Spoilers, but I cannot wait to blog about what I am going to do for Halloween!


My next favourite is the EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush!


As you may know, EcoTools do amazing brushes made with natural materials (No, the brushes aren't natural haired), and the Tapered Blush Brush is no exception! The handle is made from Bamboo, and for those out there (like me) who hates cruelty against animals for hair, the bristles are synthetic Taklon! This means that they are Cruelty Free! It applies colour in such a way that isn't sheer, but it's almost impossible to overapply!

This brush is only €10.99 so it is definitely a cheapie, and honestly, I think it is way underpriced. Every single person needs this brush in their life, and at that price, anyone can get it!


My final favourite for this half month is a nude palette from Sleek Makeup, and it is the iDivine Au Naturel Palette!

This palette is absolutely amazing. It has a perfect mix of Mattes, Shimmers and Satins, and the shadows blend amazingly! This palette is perfect for smoky eyes, or just subtle definition to the crease for use with a deep lip or even just as bases for more vibrant colours like the ones in the Electric Palette!

This palette was only €9.99 so anyone can afford it, and EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!


So Yeah! That's all my Half Month favourites for the first half of October, Catch you all Later!
Jonny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment